Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lasagna Cups


Source

What izz thizzz?

Lasagna?

Are you out of your mind? It zzoundz very difficult!!

Zzzzome may not get to pronounce it right, what more to make zzzome of theeeze.

I have to make theeeze by thizzzz week?

Lemme zzzee the ingredientzzz, whether I can get them near my uzzzual grozzzery zzztrore.

I will only need 3 ingredientzzzzz. What?? Izzzzit it even pozzzzible?

A-ha! I only need wantan wrapperzzz, tomato zauzzze, and mozzarella cheeze, eyyyy.

I WILL DO IT!
*Shakes hand and nods at the same time*

UPDATED:


Turns out it is not as easy as I thought it would be.

The layers. Yes, the layers are just time consuming.

I didn't find any wantan wrapper from my favourite grocery store,
so I used lasagna noodles instead.

Maybe that's why the recipe says wantan wrapper,
coz lasagna noodle just don't hold the cupcake shape nicely.
Some even began to fall apart.
So I put them in their respective individual cupcake wrapper.

And I added mince beef in my tomato sauce.

The taste, is yummeh!

But I don't know if I'll ever do it again.

Only if I have free times, yes I would.

And if I find wantan wrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment