Thursday, January 19, 2012

Black and White Cake


Bakerella said that it is just a cake.

Just a cake?

From a great baker like her would say that it is just a cake.

Unlike, me I wouldn't say that it is just a cake.

It's a Chocolate Layer Cake with White Frosting and Chocolate Ganache.

Now, that's not just a cake.

It's THE CAKE.

THE cake for my biological father's birthday.

Make one.

I'm so in.

I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

At least try to.


UPDATED:



I have substituted the white frosting to whipping cream.

I have added a layer of chocolate mousse and slices of fresh strawberries.

And more strawberries in halves as decoration.

Note to self:
1. Lessen the whipping cream and keep the layer thin;
2. Omit the strawberry slices as a layer because they causes the cake tasted sour; and
3. Add more of chocolate mousse for layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment