Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tentang Toffee

Greetings everyone! How are you doing today? I hope that you'll find better days ahead. Been ages since my last post right? Don't know if anyone is even reading my blog anyway. Regardless of that, I'll keep on writing as long as I can.

Today is about Toffee. Yes, Toffee the cat. Nothing else.

It started when I really wanted a cat of my own. Period. The last time I had a cat was before I left home to further my studies in Gombak. I seldom go home, in Shah Alam, so my parents sent my cat away. Haip! I promised that this would be only about Toffee. So other cats don't matter anymore. Cruel me.

I was browsing through the Internet & found petfinder. Gosh, so many cute kittens & cats can be found in here. Some are of exotic breeds and cost more money. Some are free for adoption. Cool! I would like to adopt for free of course! Gila kemut! Haha. Anyway, I didn't stop there. I checked out mudah, and found there were a few kittens & cats awaiting for new owners. How cute! I searched for those in which the current owners' (at that time) location near to my house. Found this guy from Kampung Melayu Subang who wanted to give away his kittens away. Oh so cute kittens! There were 2 whites, 1 orange & 1 grey. Without further due, I sms-ed the guy and asked about the kittens. He said that I can drop by anytime. So I did! I went with Mr N to have look at the kittens. At first, I wanted the white one. But the orange looks healthier. The guy & Mr N agreed that the orange is the best. So I decided to take the orange. Sorry white kitty :( The guy asked if we have a cage for the kitten and offered us to buy his cage for RM20. What a bargain! A kitten with cage at RM20 only! Grab it baby!

So yeah, we brought the kitten home. He was pretty scared. Poor kitty. I asked Mr N to buy a bottle of baby shampoo & I bathed the cat. To my surprise, he was a good cat! He likes the water. How adorable! Geramnya weh! The moment I wrapped him with a clean towel to dry him up, he was sangat manja.. Awww.. He gave me this look thank-you-for-taking-me-for-a-bath-I-needed-it-for-months.

Lepas dah kering, semakin aktif pulak. Suka main.


"Mula-mula saya malu-malu kucing. Ohoho."

"Apa awak nak bagi nama kat saya ni?"

"Saya main apa saja. Toilet roll ni pun jadi la."

"Eh, apa ni? Awak ambil gambar saya je ni?"

"Jangan la ambil. Saya malu la."

He was 7 weeks old. Suka main. Meow kuat-kuat and lama-lama. Like this:

"miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

Mulut buka besar-baesar nak bagi lalat sejuta ekor masuk. I would only stare at his face and laughed out loud. Not just too cute this cat, too funny also.

For a few days he's with us, we haven't named him yet. So i browsed through the Internet again & found out numerous names for cats. One name caught my eyes immediately. Toffee. Yes, Toffee! Toffee grew up in our house. He's a house cat. He never goes out.

Sometimes he sleeps on our bed.

"Ya. Ini adalah lazim. Saya memang tidur macam ni. Saya selesa begini"


"Look at me! Look at me!"


"I like to pose. Please take a picture of me. Like this. Ya, lama-lama saya dah tak malu."




"Like any other cats. I like plastics. Pantang la kalau ada bunyi plastik, pasti saya datang serang. Hidup plastik!"

Toffee ni memang macam-macam ragam. Mesti ada je benda baru yang dia buat setiap hari.


...

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment