Saturday, December 11, 2010

Science & Shopping

Excited for my urine & blood test results! Apa la, benda ni pun nak excited. Anyway, I went to my doctor's clinic and registered myself. Waited for 20 minutes, my name was called. So the result was, my sugar reading is high, 8.1. The normal reading is 7.7. Alhamdulillah it's not beyond 10 which would need extra attention. Dr Z explained to me what's going on inside my body and how it affects baby. Patut la last time scan, baby nampak tembam! Mommy dia terlebih glukosa. Better cut down my rice intake.

So now I have to do some work. She lended me this little machine:

Wah.. I'll be my own nurse for a day. Ni benda bukan untuk main-main eh. Sekali kena cucuk jarum tu, awwwww! sakit cinonet je. Semut gigit lagi sakit :)


The machine told me drop some blood on it. Ok, ok, coming.

All I have to do is to take a sample of my blood, 5 times accordingly. Pre breakfast, 2 hours post breakfast, lunch, dinner, and pre bed. I just have to do it in a day. I must record every reading & also diet of the day. Macam buat eksperimen time subjek science sekolah dulu-dulu.

A little update about Toffee. Last night he made a special stunt:

"Saya panjat tingkap tinggi-tinggi sampai takut nak turun. Bagus kan saya. Clap clap la sikit. Thank you."


On top of that, Toffee even peed on Mr N's pants. That really pisses Mr N off! Say sorry, Toffee!

Anyway, it's shopping time! Hehe. Before that, duty calls. My lovely sister who I called "Mama" asked me to bring her daughter to Sect 9 by 10a.m. Mama even bought me a CD I've been looking for:

CD Surah-surah Amalan Ibu Mengandung. (L-R: by Adik Muhammad Al-Hafiz Vol.1, by Adik Muhammad Al-Hafiz Vol.2, by Syeikh As Audaiss & Syeikh Al Ghamidi)

I only got to buy the Vol.2 at Up town Sect 24 because Vol.1 was out of stock. Thank you Mama for buying me the Vol.1! The other CD was a gift from Mr N's sister, Thank you too!

Anyway, my niece is working temporarily since it's a long school holiday. Dah alang-alang ada kat Sect 9, we went to Anakku. It's on sale! Bought some stuffs & registered myself as a member. RM10 only for 2 years membership. The next 2 years renewal would be Rm10 too. Members can make redemptions according to their points collected & the catalogue can be viewed on their website anakku.com. Unfortunately, there is one thing I wanted to buy but they were out of stock. I wanted a bed sheet for baby. I don't need a whole bedding set. Just a bed sheet. Guess we have to search for it somewhere else.

I heard that Metrojaya Carnival Sale is being held at Stadium Malawati, so we went there to have a look. It was ok, not so many people. But no baby bed sheet. Left empty handed? NOT! There were other booths being opened at the entrance so we bought 3 bottles of assorted fruit juices for only RM10. What a bargain! I even saw a Vico van and headed there to try their sample drinks. The new product with cereal was awesome! I bought a packet for RM9 only (got folic acid also tau! Haaa.. good for baby).

Without giving up, I persuaded Mr N to bring me to Aussino's Warehouse Sale at Sect 25. Not many people here too. I like. Lucky me, I got the bed sheet. Not only one, but two! Both for only RM18! My gosh, berbaloi-baloi! I grabbed a towel set too. Hehe.

So far, my baby arrival's preparation is going well:

Baby's coming! Woohoo! All the cute clothes, so soft. The baby car seat was bought during Annakku Warehouse Sale in Klang for only RM150 :)

Alamak, from this picture, you can guess something I've never told. Siapa yang perasan, dapat la tahu. Siapa yang tak perasan, pandai-pandai la ya.

2 comments:

  1. Cutenye ai toffee tuh.. Haha, panjat tahu, nak turun tak reti yek! Hihi
    take care mummy to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dia kucing yang masih tgh belajar. hihi. thanx mommy to nadaa & marwa :)

    ReplyDelete