Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Musheera!

At first I wanted to bake a rainbow cake. However, I have not much time after as I had to do it after work and forgot to buy butter. Mr N had to go and buy some after his Big Boys Out. Since I have to make a quick bake, I've decided to make cupcakes instead. Alhamdulillah I got the cupcake liners left.

So I've baked rainbow cupcakes with cream cheese icing (in which takes about almost 2 hours to make) for Musheera's birthday and brought them them to my parents house to celebrate with the family.

Musheera was excited when I bring out the cake. How can you not?


She was clapping her hands and gazing at the cake. When everyone sing her a Happy Birthday song, she was smiling and enjoying it. Oh, what great little baby she is. I'm a proud Mommy :)

Everyone likes the cupcake. One said, "oh, sooo moist!". I'm a proud baker too :)

Happy 1st Birthday Musheera Dearest! Mommy loves you *kiss kiss big hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment