Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When I was at DEMC, Shah Alam V2.0

Salam everyone!

I almost forgot that I owed you guys a continued post.

I apologize, I was on a hectic schedule for the past few weeks.

Shall we continue now? Hehe

The first thing that gets my attention was this


Wow! Like hotel maaaa.

Got In-Room Dining Menu.

What a Room Service they have here.
(Mind you, this was my first time being admitted to hospital)

Flipping page to page, I was excited choosing my menus :)

While doing that, I felt like wanting to go the loo.

Yeah, it was cold to the bone.

Boleh tahan juga bilik air dia.

Almost like home.


Back into the room, let's watch some cartoons on the flat screen TV.

This activity keeps me calm while waiting for my labour.

Oh! I almost forgot! One thing that I always do when I enter a room for the first time!

Just look at the view.

I can see only one pillar of the Blue Mosque.
Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment